Idle chatter

Thursday, July 27, 2006

So nice to have family...

My parents are visiting from PA for the week. I just saw them a couple of weeks ago when they helped me move but this will probably be the last time I see them for a while--maybe even the holidays. This will be hard to get used to. I'm so used to seeing my family pretty much whenever I want, but now it is very different. Anyway, not this week. They are camping at Lake Murray, and yesterday me, my husband, my sister and her boyfriend all spent the day at the campsite. We swam to an island in the middle of the lake (which was so ridiculously hard) while my parents threw stuff in the lake for my dog to fetch. He would live in the water if he could. Later in the day we played cards and took turns riding my parents' bikes around the campground. It was a lot of fun, and it is nice to be around my family again. Tomorrow, my parents are going with us up to Greenville to visit my sis and her boyfriend where they live. My parents go home on Saturday. I wasn't that upset when they left last time because I knew I'd see them again soon enough. This time could be harder...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home